Friday, May 1, 2015

Put Your Right Pit In. . . .

Just thought I'd share a few tid bits from this week. ..

As I was standing in the kitchen I heard Joshua in the bathroom singing "Put your right pit in, put your right pit out. . . . you know the song. . . . and shake it all about".  I looked in to see what "pit" he was referring to and found him moving his hips back and forth (yes, while peeing. . . .ewww).  I asked "Do you mean "HIPS" not "PITS"??  He was shocked it was the wrong word! I told him if he wore his hearing aids he'd hear the differences in the words!  It was a great laugh for me though.

A couple of days later, Tray states, "These jeans are really tight."  I explained that they had been dried on the clothes line so they need to be stretched out and suggested some squats to loosen them up.  He proceeds to do several full length lunges up and down the hallway.  Then he asks "Are you trying to tell me I'm getting to fat or something (he definitely isn't)?"  Totally confused now, I get up to see what the issue is.  He's standing there with what look like painted on jeans, unable to even bend his knees.  I laughed so hard. . . he had my jeans on!!  Ever see the Seinfeld episode with Kramer and his tight jeans?  Yep, it was that funny.

Marriela has planned out her entire life thus far.  The other night she reiterated that she is moving to North Carolina (because they have better hospitals according to one family vlog who lives in NC to have babies at).  She reiterated her desire to "have shots to have sextuplets", I need to thank Kate Plus Eight for that lovely learning curve.  She is NEVER going to go in a pond because she does not want a baby from the tadpoles, that little educative doozy goes out to the opening scene in Look Who's Talking Now. She then enlightened us on her occupational prospects she is considering to support these children.
Here's some quotes:

  • I'm going to college for something like swimming so I can get a gold medal.  They do pay you for a gold medal right?  (I proceeded to remind her that she has yet to successfully even float in a pool or let go of the edge and she's almost 13).  She countered with, Then I'll dance for money.   I just left that one alone.  
  • If I don't make enough for diapers then I will marry a rich white husband from Match.com.  (I am truly comforted by the fact that she has a back up plan for the dancing gig.)
Well, that's all for now folks.  Just thought a little glimpse into the world of the Curkendall's would make you all feel a tad saner.  I am to help.  

Have a fantastic day on this awesome first of May!!!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment